Posts Tagged ‘Reviews’
As you probably already know, for the last couple of months I’ve been using Vitamin C on my face at night. It has helped my skin a lot as it’s been looking much better! Much brighter! There are different kinds of Vitamin C and ascorbic acid is the most used form of Vitamin C in skin care products. It also has the most research of any form when it comes to benefits for skin. In today’s post I’ll tell you how I’ve been using Vitamin C, which form I’ve been using and why I love it so much. It has helped me achieve younger, healthier and more radiant skin by fading my acne scars. If you’re interested in maybe adding it to your skin care routine, keep reading!
Vitamin C has been said to:
– Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage
– Helps boost healthy collagen production (hello, firmer skin!)
– Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage
– Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response
– Increase the effectiveness of your sunscreens and boosts your skins defense against UV exposure