I’m doing the Olay 28 Day Challenge
14 Nov 2017
Ever had a moment in the mirror? I had one the other day. I looked in the mirror the other day and thought ‘man, I’m getting old’. I’ll be 39 next year, awfully close to being 40…yikes!
In order to get my skin back on track, I’m taking the Olay 28 Day Challenge. This is an easy-to-follow daily skincare routine comprised of the best Olay products that have been clinically proven to make skin look younger in 28 days. I have replaced my current facial moisturizer and eye cream.
Starting today, I am using the Olay Micro Sculpting Cream in the AM and the Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream in the AM and PM. I’ll be doing this 2-step regimen for 28 days and then come back to you with a before and after picture, that will hopefully look better than my no-makeup ‘before’ picture above. My goal is to improve my skin and make it look healthy and younger. As you can see in my picture, it is not the best right now and it’s time to do something about it!
Olay wants women to take the #Olay28Day Challenge to prove to them that using Olay can leave them with visibly healthy skin. I’m always up for a challenge! Here’s a closer look at the products I’ll be using:
Olay Micro Sculpting Cream
• Younger-looking skin in 28 days
• Reduced appearance of fine lines starting on day 1
• Firmer skin in 5 days
• Noticeable difference after just 1 day
• Immediately plumps skin
• Hydrates skin better than creams costing over $100, $200, and even $400
• Use for 28 days and take up to 10 years of your skin age
Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream
• Younger-looking eyes starting on Day 1
• Reduced appearance of crow’s feet on Day 1
• Immediately reduces puffiness
• Immediately reduces look of dark circles
• Hydrates better than the #1 prestige eye cream
• Proven to blend with skin tone
I’m curious to see how the Olay Micro Sculpting Cream and Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream will help my skin. I don’t participate in challenges all that often because let’s be honest, I usually quit after a week… However, I’m committed to doing this one! Let me know if you’re doing the #Olay28Day Challenge as well. Show me your Moment in the Mirror and tag me @Kizzyonline and @Olay on Instagram. Let’s support each other! 🙂
To learn more about your personal skincare, check out the Olay Skin Advisor here.
This is a sponsored post with Olay, all opinions are my own.