Empties! Marc Jacobs, Nip + Fab, IT Cosmetics and more
09 Feb 2017
I’m so bad at these empties posts! I keep forgetting to save the empty packaging. So what you see here, is not everything… Some of my empties from the past 3 months ended up in the trash before I could show them to you. Oops! I promise I’ll do better next time. 😀
From left to right:
• Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer Lip Vinyls – a plumping lipgloss with ultimate shine (found these at TJ Maxx, they are not sold anymore).
• Ahava Clinical Skinpro Calming Facial Moisturizer – helps relieve irritation and redness for intolerant skin.
• Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat – a super shiny, fast drying top coat.
• Hard Candy Fast & Fabolous Makeup Setting Spray< – a weightless spray that locks in makeup for all day wear.
• Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub – a 3-in-1 micro exfoliant with glycolic and salicylic acids which refine, brighten and renew the skin.
• Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment – a lip oil treatment formulated with Jojoba, Avocado and Tsubaki Oil available in eight flavors. Mine is in 08 Nourishing Raspberry.
• IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Balm – a fast-acting cleanser, makeup remover and anti-aging serum all in one step.
• Mirai 3-in-1 Multi-tasking Face Serum – a toner, moisturizer, and age-defying serum in a single application.
I would repurchase all of these, except for that Milani lip oil. I seriously hated it! I didn’t like the scent (smells like chemical infused raspberry) and it didn’t like how it felt on my lips. For some reason, it kinda stayed on top of my lips and didn’t really ‘sink in’. 🙁
My absolute favorite product in this list was the Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm by IT’s Cosmetics. It’s really good! Removed everything with ease and left my skin feel clean, soft and moisturized. I’ll definitely be repurchasing it.
Have you used anything up lately? Let me know what your empties were. Also, click here to see my empties from last time.
Some products were sent to me for review purposes and some links used are affiliate links.