My Top 10 of 2015: most popular blog posts!
02 Jan 2016
Happy New Year! I’m not the type of person to do a yearly reflection or review, I rather focus on the future. However, at the beginning of the year it is kinda fun for me, as a blogger, to look at the previous year to see which blog posts were the most popular. In 2015 I got a lot of new readers, which is so cool! Welcome new peeps! Hope you’ll continue to read my stuff in the new year. 🙂 If you’re curious about my 10 popular blog of 2015, here they are below! Surprisingly, this list only consist of one review. Isn’t that interesting?!
10) Todayâ€™s Special Value on QVC: it Cosmetics CC+ Your Way To Radiant Skin! (1 day only)
CC+ Your Way To Radiant Skin! 5-piece collection by it Cosmetics was Todayâ€™s Special Value on QVC. This set was available for 1 day only for just $59.96. It was a great deal!
9) â€œBalm Chicky Balm Balmâ€ lip balms, now available at Target
‘Balm Chicky Balm Balm’, a ’70s-inspired, all natural lip balm, became available at Target stores nationwide in April. It’s the only lip balm with a so-called friend end and I was one of the first bloggers to try it.
8) 5 ways to organize your beauty clutter in 2015
I’ve accumulated a lot of beauty clutter in the years I’ve been in the US, makeup and skincare. Back in January I showed you how I was organizing my beauty clutter in 2015! By the way, I have a new system now…let me know if you want to see pics. 🙂
7) Makeup Monday: all neutrals (yes, I know itâ€™s Tuesday)
This was one of my ‘Makeup Monday’ posts! Almost every Monday I showed you a makeup look from the previous week. This particular week’s consisted of all neutral colors. And yes, I knew it was Tuesday…
6) Review: MONAT Rejuvenique Oil Intensive, for skin and hair
This was my review of the ‘MONAT Rejuvenique Oil Intensive’, key ingredient of this skin/hair oil is Abyssinian Oil. I’d never heard of this oil before this, but it was said to be even better than Argan.
5) Reminder: MAC Wash & Dry Collection for Summer 2015 will launch tomorrow online!
MAC ‘Wash & Dry Collection’ for Summer 2015 launched in May. This is an overview of all the makeup in this collection. Everything came in special packaging, I loved it!
4) Only at Ulta: it Cosmetics â€˜Love is the Foundationâ€™ brush (itâ€™s shaped like a heart!)
In October it Cosmetics came out with a limited edition pink, heart shaped foundation brush by for breast cancer awareness month: the Live Beauty Fully brush. It was an Ulta Beauty exclusive.
3) The Sephora Spring Beauty Insider Sale for 2015
The Sephora annual Spring Beauty Insider Event for 2015 was in April. I had all the details.
2) Coming soon: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed
In 2015 BECCA collaborated with YouTube makeup artist Jaclyn Hill to create a new luminizer powder: the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the shade ‘Champagne Pop’. I ended up buying it, even though I didn’t plan on it. No regrets, cause it’s beautiful!
1) Review: my experience with the VOLOOM Hair Volumizing Iron
In March I tried the ‘VOLOOM Hair Volumizing Iron’, the first to provide full and bouncy hair to any hair type and texture by using special plates. It didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to…
Thank you for all the love in 2015!! I’m still working at my top 10 favorite products of 2015 -it’s so hard to pick, because I tried so many new things, both makeup, hair and skincare- but it’s coming real soon. 🙂