Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
31 Jan 2015
Here’s the weekly compilation of the best of the Beauty Blogazons! The Beauty Blogazons is a group of beauty bloggers and each week we share our favorite blog post of the week. We’ve got skin care, makeup and a look in someone’s to-go bag for your reading pleasure! Curious? Check out the links below. 🙂
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog tests out Marula By John Paul Selects Pure Marula Facial Oil! Read all about it!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple ValentineÂ´s Day nail art
- Makeup Demon: Alternative green makeup idea!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Erasing Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles is Hard, but Peter Thomas Roth makes it easy
- Kizzy Online: Kizzy is determined to make her pores look smaller and to get rid of her acne scars. She’s been using the Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish (found at Ulta), check out her review!
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Some simple and yet eye-catching nail art!
- The Passenger Element: MOTD: What Im wearing – featuring a green smokey eye
- Color Me So Crazy: What’s In My Bag? Check Out What Products I Keep In My To-Go Bag!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares the gorgeous swatches from Milani’s new Moisture Matte Lipstick collection!
- The Feminine Files: Are you ready for a mascara that will give you sensational lashes? Psttt…it’s also from the drugstore!