The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
25 Jan 2015
Here’s the weekly compilation of the best of the Beauty Blogazons! The Beauty Blogazons is a group of beauty bloggers friends and we each share our favorite post of the week. If you’re bored and if you feel like some beauty reading, check out the links below. Happy reading! 🙂
- TheFabZilla: #TeamFail or #TeamWin? TheFabZilla gets her hands on the new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette (Graphite)
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Do you like rainbows? Do you like gradients? What about a rainbow gradient.. on your nails!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Peachy and Rambutan are must-have pink & peach perfection for every occasion!
- Kizzy Online: Makeup Monday: all neutrals!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Bring out your inner model – Model In A Bottle Makeup Setting Spray
- Beauty by Miss L: My Beauty Resolutions for 2015
- Color Me So Crazy: **Spolier Alert** #RedCoatTuesday for Pretty Little Liars
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finally gets around to singing the praises of Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- beautyXposÃ©: Donâ€™t let the cold winter weather dry out your skin. Kristin shares some of her current favorite Winter moisturizers to keep you as smooth as a babyâ€™s bottom.
- The Feminine Files: Lip color…are you more BOLD or NEUTRAL? I’ll show you 2 great options from the Maybelline Color Sensational line!
- beautyfiends: Julia at beautyfiends is giving away the Rodan+Fields Multi-Function Eye Cream!