The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
10 Jan 2015
Hope you had a great week! The highlight of my week was getting our yearly family portraits done. It took some effort, because Mason refused to sit still! After an hour or so and a lot of different toys, we finally got him to sit still and smile at the camera. Yay! Honestly, I had no idea that taking pictures with a toddler would be such a challenge… It was a experience though, definitely a funny story to tell him later on. 🙂 What was your highlight this week?
â€‹â€‹Here’s the Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup This is a weekly compilation of tips & tricks by my beauty blogger friends and myself. Happy reading!
- Kizzy Online: 5 ways to organize your beauty clutter in 2015
- TheFabZilla: Laugh at your own risk! TheFabZilla shares her eyebrows saga + swatches of Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: i smell great wild honey soft body whip is a delectable cream that will heal dry winter skin and delight the senses!
- My Stunning Nails: Meandering charcoal black vines…
- Beauty by Miss L: Do you know what makes Michael Todd True Organics Soniclear different from other facial cleansing brushes?
- Color Me So Crazy: Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Spark in the Dark Collection Sneak Peak!!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Get Beautiful Hair With CHI Argan Oil Plus Moringa Oil
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her December 2014 “Fearless Heroine” Ipsy Bag
- The Passenger Element: Get softer hair the organic way with InstaNatural’s Argan Oil Hair Mask