The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
27 Dec 2014
Hope everybody had a nice Holiday! For me, it was great experiencing it all through Mason’s eyes, who is now two-and-a-half years old. He’s old enough to open his gifts by himself and it was so much fun seeing how excited he was! 🙂
â€‹â€‹Anyway, here’s this week’s The Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup, a weekly compilation of tips & tricks from my beauty bloggers friends. Happy reading!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Origins Let Us Glow Gift Set is Perfection to get your glow on during the holidays!
- Beauty by Miss L: Winter themed snowflake manicure.
- TheFabZilla: How do you wear red for this season? Kath shares how she does it.
- Beauty on the Bayou: PUCKER UP AND GIVE ME SOME LIP – Favorite Picks From Sephora
- Color Me So Crazy: My Christmas Eve Nails with Zoya MatteVelvet Colors and Dry Water Marbling
- beautyfiends: Julia has found her acne cure. Take a look at her before & after pics!
- Kizzy Online: Kizzy used the new Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine palette she found at CVS!