Just like last year I’ll be showing you which makeup items crossed the ocean with me. It’s always hard to make a selection, since I literally have drawers filled with stuff, but I did it! Some makeup I picked out cause they are my favorites and other items I decided to bring them because I haven’t used them yet/in a while and I really need to… Take a look at the contents of my travel makeup bag below. I’m doing this is two parts: “face”, “cheeks” and “eyes” today, “lips” and “tools” tomorrow.
The makeup bag I brought with me is the same as last year’s: my pink Hello Kitty from H&M. You can find better pics of it here. I don’t think it’s available anymore, I got it a few years back.
1) Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation (review here)
2) Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer (review here)
3) Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner (bought this last year as a backup, haven’t even opened it)
4) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light (my most recent purchase!)
5) Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer
6) Mehron TouchUp Anti-shine (haven’t used this yet)
7) Makeup For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation (I’m shade 168 Golden Camel)
8.) MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation (review here)
9) Model in a Bottle Setting Spray Matte Finish that I transferred to a Kat von D spray bottle (review here)
1) Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Eye Shadow Palette
2) CoverGIrl Bombshell Shineshadows in Platinum Club and Copper FLing (review coming soon!)
3) MAC 6 Sorceress Eye Shadows
4) Wet n Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
5) Benefit They’re Real Mascara
6) CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast (review coming soon!)
7) Sigma Extended Wear Eye Liner in Electrify (a royal purple)
8.) Milani Liquif’Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil (a silver)
9) Jordana Best Length Extreme
1) MAC Powder Blush in Hot Nights
2) MAC Ring Of Saturn Mineralize Blush
3) NARS Lovejoy Blush (oldie, but goodie!)
4) Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium
5) the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer aka the Luminizer
After taking these pictures I realized that I did forget to photograph a few things, like my Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector and my Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. Oops! But you get the gist, right? If you’d like me to go into something, just let me know!
Update: click here for part 2!