Hi guys! My ‘monthly favorites’ post is coming soon (better late than never, right?), I’m still working on it. Today I want to focus on one of the products that I will be featuring. It’s an eye cream that was sent to me for review purposes: Resvology’s Age Corrective Eye Cream.
Resvology is a brand that focuses on anti-aging skin care. The Age Corrective Eye Cream is a hydrating and rejuvenating anti-aging eye cream infused with active peptides, botanicals and the multi-patented 4-AR Molecule, clinically-proven to help fuel healthy gene activity by 330%. Safe for all skin types, this lightweight formula helps minimize fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, improves skin firmness, deflates puffiness and brightens dark circles.
* 4-AR Molecule helps reignite youthful gene expression and boosts presence of collagen and elastin in the skin
* Targeted peptides reduce the depth and complexity of fine lines and deeper wrinkles
* Vitamins A, E and C Ester neutralize damaging free radicals
* Panthenol conditions and hydrates
* Barley, Sandalwood and Olive extracts help soothe skin and renew natural moisture barrier
I’m not really sure what the ’4-AR Molecule’ is. However, I do know it’s a solution that helps tackle the aspects of aging skin, so that’s good enough for me! I’ve been using this cream for a little while now and I really like it. It’s light weight and gets absorbed easily. It doesn’t sting or irritate my eyes. It’s actually very soothing. It’s a thin cream, but still very creamy.
A study of 40 women using the Age Corrective Eye Cream twice a day reported that skin is visibly smoother, more hydrated and exhibited fewer fine lines and wrinkles. I haven’t been using this eye cream for that long, so I haven’t experienced any great results, but I will keep using it. Ain’t nobody got time for ugly crow’s feet!