5 beauty bargains from the drugstore and online
12 Feb 2013
Acne on your back or shoulders?
I’m giving away two Coral Actives Cleansing Bars for free to one of you! Click here for the giveaway
Today I have some recommendations for Kizzy Online approved beauty products that you can get for just a few dollars (or euros). I have selected 5 items for you that you can easily buy at drugstores, mass retailers like Target or, if you’re not in the US: you can find these online.
If you’re on a tight budget and still feel the need to buy makeup, this is for YOU! These are products that I personally own and love for a long time! If you want me to makes this a series (my monthly picks for example), let me know in the comments.
click on the names below for my review/more info.
1. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer: retails for $6 and is available at Walmart.
2. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller: retails for $11 and is available at most drugstores.
3. Maybelline Master Drama Midnight Master: retails for around $6.50 and is available at most drugstores.
4. elf Eyelid Primer: retails for $1 and can be found online at eyeslipsface.com
5. Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40: retails for $12 and is available at sigmabeauty.com
The cheapest product is $1 and the most expensive one is $12. Pretty good, right?