Acne on your back or shoulders?
I’m giving away two Coral Actives Cleansing Bars for free to one of you! Click here for the giveaway
Today I have some recommendations for Kizzy Online approved beauty products that you can get for just a few dollars (or euros). I have selected 5 items for you that you can easily buy at drugstores, mass retailers like Target or, if you’re not in the US: you can find these online.
If you’re on a tight budget and still feel the need to buy makeup, this is for YOU! These are products that I personally own and love for a long time! If you want me to makes this a series (my monthly picks for example), let me know in the comments.
click on the names below for my review/more info.
1. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer: retails for $6 and is available at Walmart.
2. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller: retails for $11 and is available at most drugstores.
3. Maybelline Master Drama Midnight Master: retails for around $6.50 and is available at most drugstores.
4. elf Eyelid Primer: retails for $1 and can be found online at eyeslipsface.com
5. Sigma Tapered Blending Brush E40: retails for $12 and is available at sigmabeauty.com
The cheapest product is $1 and the most expensive one is $12. Pretty good, right?
You might also like these posts!