What will next year bring beauty wise? I’m looking forward to another great year for Kizzy Online! I love blogging about beauty and chatting with people who love makeup/skin care as much as I do.
I want to thank each and every one of you for being awesome readers and supporting my blog throughout this past year. I look forward to 2013 even better than the last! I have a bunch a new things in store in 2013, the new year is going to be great.
Scroll down and check out my list of my Top 12!
Kizzy Online Top 12 List: Best of 2012 Beauty Reviews
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadows. These little jars are lifesavers to me! They make my eyeshadows last so much longer, which is great because I have very, very oily lids.
2. Catrice Made To Stay Long Lasting Eyeshadow. These are quite comparable to Maybelline’s Color Tattoos in my opinion. A little smaller, a little cheaper and only available in Europe.
3. Minerals Mate, an application and mixing tray for your makeup. This nifty little thing makes me use my loose powders more often. If you have a bunch of loose shadows that you hardly ever use, because you find it a hassle, give this tray a shot.
4. Exuviance OptiLight Tone Corrector (diminishes dark spots). This is one of the two amazing skin care products I discovered this year (see 8. for the other one). It did SO much good to my skin. I finished the tube I received and I’m planning on getting another one in the new year.
5. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains by Revlon. These are lovely. I have so many shades and I wish they would come out with more.
6. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream vs. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. Oh, western BB Cream. Not so great if you need a lot of coverage, but great for a quick ‘fix me up’ if you’re running errands.
7. Yung Rapunxel Lipstick by MAC Cosmetics (pictures). A (for me) very unique color that paved the way for a lot of other purple lipsticks in my collection. It was limited edition, but knowing MAC they will probably re-release it in the future.
8. NEOVA DNA Total Repair (correct & repair skin care treatment). This is some serious good skin care. If you have scars, dark spots, red spots from old acne spots or fine lines, this is the product for you.
9.T-Tree Shampoo, Leave In Conditioner and Oil Sheen by PARNEVU. My hair simple adores this stuff and I love it too! It smells lovely and makes my hair so pretty and shiny.
10. NBW Marigold Magic organic body lotion and hand/body wash. Looking for a body lotion and wash that don’t smell like roses, apple or any other perfume? Try these. They’re slightly scented and extremely moisturizing.
11. Mia Mariu RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion. I love this stuff! I use it every Sunday religiously, I love how soft it makes my face feel. It literally makes me pinch my own cheeks.
12. New L’Oreal Shine Caresse Glosses: first impression and swatches. These just came out and they are awesome. They actually stain your lips and look very glossy and pretty. I love the color selection too. I’ll be doing a full review on these soon, I have four different shades.
I’ll be announcing my giveaway winner on Wednesday.