Have you ever been obsessed with a color and you feel like you have to have everything in that particular color? Right now I’m just loving the color purple for my makeup. Below are some of my favorites purples. Some of them I haven’t even used yet, I just love to look at the color. (yes, I’m weird….).
1. Black Opal Mineral Mosaic Eye Shadow in ‘Zanzibar’
2. Julep Nail Vernish in ‘Morgan’
3. L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 486 ‘The Mystic Kiss’
4. COVERGIRL Smoothers LipColor in ‘Silk Orchid’
5. MAC Nail Lacquer in ‘Everything That Glitters’
6. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in 310
7. Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadow in ‘Smoke Out’
8. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in 270
I got the purple CG Smoothers lipstick at Dollar Tree the other day (nr. 4 in the picture). It’s a very pretty purple-based dark pink. It was only $1 obviously and actually, it’s one of the most moisturizing lipsticks I own. If you’re near a Dollar Tree, definitely check it out.