Bridal hairstylesâ€¦help me pick! (1)
19 Apr 2009
The wedding date hasn’t been set yet, cause we’re waiting for some documents to come in from the US, since my fiance (lol at me calling him that!) is American, as you might know. However, this doesn’t stop me from browsing through YouTubes (yes, that’s how I call it) and look at potential bridal hairstyles.
I’ve decided to do a series (this is part 1) and let you girls help me out!
Keep in mind:
– I have a lot of hair and it’s long (it literally touches my bum)
– It’s naturally very very curly, but I prefer to blow dry and straighten it (not chemically though, just with a flat iron)
– I can have it a little wavy/curly, I don’t mind that
– I have so-called ‘black hair’, but it’s pretty smooth and thin (if that makes sense!)
– I do NOT want an ‘updo’, since I want to use the length
– I don’t have bangs anymore
Which of the 4 videos below do you like best? Don’t forget to check out the videos!
Please vote and comment below 🙂
(click to enlarge)
Powered by Feedzilla.com
1. French hairdo
2. Holiday hair
3. Side-twisted ponytail
4. 70s angel hairstyle
Big thanks to all the ladies whose videos I embedded!